Digital Marketing Apprentice
Masternaut created the field of vehicle telematics 20 years ago, and have maintained a leadership role in industry. They have launched an important growth strategy covering go-to-market, product, and a significant investment in talent. They have recently been acquired by Michelin, which further boosts their aspirations and resources for European growth. They are are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to support the Digital Marketing Manager in executing, optimising and reporting across all online and social media channels and spanning European presence.
You will work directly with the Digital Marketing Manager in a small team responsible for digital advertising and campaigns, website content, social media and SEO, SEM optimisation for all countries Masternaut currently support.
You will ensure that the Masternaut website is up to date in all languages by publishing content in collaboration with Field Marketing and through ongoing web development with the digital agency.
You will be responsible for executing the Digital Marketing Manager’s SEO strategy by project planning, implementing & reporting on actions (onsite & offsite), working with agencies to optimise websites for search engines at a technical level as well as the content created by writers. You have a good understanding of how search engines like Google work and are keen to keep yourself updated on the latest events and research in the world of digital marketing.
Based on the social Media strategy, you will execute & report on social media campaigns in collaboration with each country’s field marketers. You will help manage social media accounts including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
Results we look for:
- Provide fast, high-quality internal service function on website (dev, content) in order to keep an up-to-date website in all supported languages (English, French, Spanish,
- German etc.) (fluency in all those languages not required)
- Increase social media posts and engagement
- Improve the website ranking on search engines and perform an SEO health check and competitor research for the website.
- Be actively involved in SEO execution (keyword, image optimisation etc.) and invest to learn about it continuously and independently
- SEM - handling of campaigns initially in-house with the potential to outsource; shift from a focus on brand exposure to optimisation for CPC and cost per conversion
- Managing external web development agencies in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager