Cost Accountant/Professional Accounting (an Arch apprenticeship)
- Preparation of management accounts up to trial balance - this will involve the production of the management accounts for review.
- Providing back up and analysis for OMG UK for month end submissions
- Analysing monthly costs to ensure correct coding
- Variance analysis of costs - full analysis of the cost variances (to forecast) to be submitted.
- VAT reconciliation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations - full reconciliations to be produced and any anomalies to be noted and corrected.
- Job reconciliations - management of our work in progress ledger.
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Liaise with other agencies for intercompany recharges and postings and reconciliation of these accounts.
- Prepare budget reports - preparation of an accurate report analysis per group/department to tie back to the profit and loss statement and forecasts.
- Responsible for quarterly Leasing submissions to Omnicom
- Participating in new joiner's presentation with wider finance team
- To be the finance point of contact for the agency when dealing with any costs and coding queries.
Requirements and prospects
- Effective time management skills and ability to work consistently to set deadlines
- An ability to learn quickly the demands of the agency
- Have a positive attitude and be open to both challenge and change and be helpful, friendly, supportive and organised
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above or equivalent
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!
Things to consider
- Do I live close enough that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in thisindustry and have I researched into it?