Network Engineer Apprentice
- Become a leader in Information Technology
- Responsible for company-wide systems and information
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Responsible for the development of Customer reporting produced by the Waste Management System.
- Responsible for management of the VOIP telephone systems, currently hosted by Logical telecom.
- Ordering IT equipment, issuing, tracking and management, repair and renew
- Management of Mobile phones
- Input into the company Web Site
- Pressie presentations
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer focused approach
- Ability to use initiative when working alone, within given instructions
- Hard working
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths).
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates