Apprentice Sales Executive
- Work closely with Business Development to help increase sales for company through both marketing and sales efforts
- Help to execute B2B marketing strategies to increase engagement with existing customer base.
- Help to grow both the fine gemstone jewellery business segment as well as the semi-set ring business segment.
- Involves doing customer research, cold-calling, preparing presentations, digital mailing campaigns etc.
- Potential to grow and expand on B2C sales
- General Office Administration and Development
£5 /hour + 10% commission on any private sales + company mobile
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Integrity and Honesty
- Clear Communication
- Quick Learner
Maths and English GCSEs grades A to C / 9 to 4 or the equivalent (Functional Skills)
Possibility of full-time post upon successful completion of apprenticeship. New role can be based on both discussion with apprentice career ambitions and future business needs.
Things to consider
2 references will be required, post shortlisting.
CRB check will be required.
Questions to think about:
Question one: Tell me about a time when someone asked you to do something you objected to. How did you handle the situation?
Question two: What motivates you (3 sentences maximum)?
Candidates who are shortlisted may be required to attend a pre-interview at the college.