Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
We are a vibrant marketing agency based in Liverpool City Centre looking for a Junior Digital Marketer. The Digital Marketer will help to implement and monitor our client's marketing campaigns.
The successful applicant will be mentored one-to-one by a Chartered Marketer and will receive some of the best hands-on training available in all areas of digital marketing including; email marketing, social media, communication strategies, content marketing and blogging.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking for a professional career in marketing within a vibrant creative agency. The Junior Digital Marketer will be expected to complete a level 3 in Digital Marketing.
- Supporting our clients marketing campaigns
- Supporting our internal campaigns
- Developing and maintaining online content that is unique and interesting
- Managing and developing a social media presence across; Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Conducting analysis of marketing data
- Creating campaign reports and submitting to clients
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following qualifications/skills/attributes:
- A minimum of 5 GSCEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English, Maths and ICT
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Passionate about marketing and the creative industries
- Interested in content writing
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive, professional and reliable
- Confident with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Able to work well independently
- A passion for new technologies
If you feel that you have what it takes to be our new Junior Digital Marketer, then we would love to hear from you!
Identifiers: Bubbly/creative/full of ideas
Location: Commutable within 30 minutes
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Holidays: 20 days + 8 days public holidays
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.