Accounts Apprentice with Ripe Chartered Accountants
Study towards an industry recognised qualification whilst earning a wage and gaining essential experience by working within an energetic accountancy firm.
As an Accounts and Tax Apprentice with Ripe Chartered Accountants, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Support accounts seniors/partners with accounts preparation from a variety of sources (trial balance, source records, bookkeeping software, spreadsheet analysis)
- Preparing corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Helping the accounts senior with audits, both at the office and on-site with the client
- Supporting the tax department in personal tax returns and sole trader accounts.
- Assisting the office administrator with various administration tasks
- Contact HMRC to resolve queries and rectify issues
- Contact with client to help with any simple client queries.
Weekly wage £275!
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake two AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping modules and the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
(Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A*-C including Maths and English & 96 UCAS points)