Finance Apprentice with In The Style Fashion Limited
This is an exciting opportunity for a budding accounts apprentice. You'll study towards an industry recognised qualification whilst earning a wage and gaining vital work experience within an innovative fashion brand's finance function.
As a Finance Apprentice with In The Style your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Matching goods in to purchase invoices.
- Statement reconciliations for bank accounts, credit cards and supplier payments.
- Coordinating with suppliers on credit notes, processing payments for outstanding debts.
- Assisting in preparing the month end statutory accounts.
- Key data into ITS's accounting software.
- Track expense claims against the credit card usage.
- Allocate transactions in the accounting system to correct nominal for financial reporting.
- Preparation of various financial reports for senior management.
- Assisting the management accountant with audit.
- Co-operating with various departments within the business to deliver accurate
- Dealing with other ad-hoc daily requests from the finance team.
Wage will vary depending on national minimum for age range (£152.25 - £287.35 per week)
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake two AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping modules and the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
(5 GCSEs including Maths and English grade C and above)