Trainee Accountant Apprentice with Pell Artists Limited
Are you a Rockstar? We’re searching for the next accounting Rockstar to join our growing team in London. This is a hugely exciting opportunity to train as an accountant in the music industry. We're looking for someone with energy, ambition and commitment to help support our service offering to music artists, entertainers and record labels.
The role will involve:
- Keeping financial records up-to-date for clients
- Assisting with preparing tax forms
- Send sales invoices on behalf of clients
- Setting up payment runs.
- There will also be various ad-hoc tasks in supporting the team to deliver year end accounts and tax returns for clients.
This is a varied and very demanding client driven role, outstanding communication skills both written and verbal are essential. Ability to manage and organise your workload are also a key requirement.
In return, we offer an excellent training programme and study support towards the AAT. We have a relaxed and friendly office and good career progression as your skills and knowledge increase.
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.
- 3 A-C grades at A-level (or equivalent).
- Minimum grade B in GCSE Maths and C in GCSE English