Programme Support and Projects Apprentice with BPP
An exciting opportunity is available for a budding business apprentice within an established training provider that focuses on building careers through education. The ideal candidate will be organised, innovative and ready for a challenge.
Working as part of the Professional Development (PD) team, you will be responsible for:
- Working alongside the Programme team in the scheduling and maintaining of the PD course portfolio
- Assisting in the management of key projects, with a focus on ensuring that the Law portfolio is relevant to our clients and are always moving forward
- Working closely with presenters, clients and BPP Law School to help create new products and improve existing ones.
- Work with PD’s Head of Law Programmes and Law Programme Course Manager to prepare for the incoming SQE
- Ensuring that course details and outlines for all PD courses are up-to-date on BPP.com and external websites – ensure data is accurate, up to date, relevant to our audience and consistent in language
- Supporting the Programme & Resourcing & Manager in the management of freelance presenter resource
- Assisting in the annual scheduling of public courses, ensuring that date and locations are scheduled appropriately for each course
- Ensuring that we have presenters allocated to all advertised courses
- Being a primary daily contact for freelance presenters
- Supporting BPP marketing – researching and gathering data that may be used for marketing campaigns
- Supporting the Business Development team
- Assist the Quality Assurance team by monitoring course feedback forms and registers
- Monitoring freelancer contract details and ensuring these are up to date
- Support the monthly course materials review process, to help ensure that materials are up to date
- Effectively undertaking any other duties and ad hoc projects as required
- Administrative set up of all new courses
- Maintaining of the Online Classroom Live schedule
- Weekly course viability assessment actions
Annual salary range: £16,000 - £17,000 dependent on experience
As an Associate Project Manager Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Associate Project Manager Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship. Within the Apprenticeship you will complete the APM PMQ.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C including Maths & English; and
- 96 UCAS points