Project Assistant Apprentice
Gatenby Sanderson is the UK's leading recruitment and people development business. They find and develop exceptional leaders to navigate complex challenges and transform public services.
They are currently looking for a Project Assistant to join their team in London.
The Project Assistant will be working within a tight-knit team to support the Executive Search (ES) team in the delivery of its most high profile executive search projects. They will personally assist the Project Co-ordinators (PCs) with their campaigns, support the coordination of interviews, report packs, feedback calls and references.
- Chasing client agreement forms
- Set up roles to go live on the website
- Supporting with elements of diary management and meeting schedules
- Leading on pack production, ensuring quality is always checked by colleagues
- Supporting with requesting and chasing of references
- Support with the printing of CVs and applications as requested
- Support the Office Manager with the ordering of stationery and kitchen requirements
- Provide support for Interim Leadership team (IL) & Leadership & Talent Consulting teams (LTC) as requested
- Act as the first point of contact for phones/switchboard
- Support with CRM data input as required
- Ability to communicate effectively with clarity, confidence and accuracy in writing and over the phone internally and externally.
- Understand the importance of successful administrative support in a dynamic business function.
- Good writing and message-taking skills.