Civil Engineer Graduate Apprenticeship

Project Centre Limited
2 Holford St, Islington, WC1X 9HD
£17,500.00 annually
04 Oct 2019
01 Nov 2019
Role Type
Apprenticeship, Degree
Start Date
What you will do in your working day

Significant parts of your learning will take place in Project Centre and will contribute to your overall degree. As a Degree Apprentice you will be a full salaried employee. You'll be working as part of a team with real responsibility giving you hands-on training every day. At work, you will be supported by both your line manager and mentor.

Some studying is during time at work, but the majority of your tuition will be in the form of day release to University of West London academic staff.

The training you will be getting

Taught over 4 years, you'll be learning while working in an exciting civil engineering role with Project Centre. Your tuition fees for this degree are paid for by us and, at the same time, you'll also be earning a competitive salary, with great potential for the future.

Throughout your degree you'll have direct access to major civil engineering projects with Project Centre.

What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship

On graduation, you'll receive a full BEng (Hons) degree and have gained four years' valuable work experience, putting you in a great position within Project Centre as a fully qualified Junior Engineer/Consultant.

Requirements and prospects

Desired skills and personal qualities

Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative


A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C or above) Essential

Things to consider

Some outdoor working will be required. Eligibility is subject to Education and Skills Funding rules. You must have the right to work in England and be either a citizen of a country within the European Economic Area (EEA), or have the right of abode in the UK, or be a non-EEA citizen with permission from the UK government to live in the UK.

More searches like this