Software Tester Apprentice (an Arch Apprenticeship)
2 days left
- Executing test plans
- Reporting defects in a clear and reproducible manner
- Running regression testing
- Creating documentation
- Raising community and internal channel issues
- Communicating with community regarding defects
Requirements and prospects
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Self-Motivated, Ability to Work Independently and In Team-Based Environments
- Interest in software development and new technologies
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C/4 or above including English and maths.
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship!
Things to consider
Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself:
- Do I live close enough that I could commute there and back every day?
- Do I meet the qualifications required for this role?
- Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months?
- Do I want to work in the industry, and have I researched into it?