Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship REF:RSD
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join a company who have extended more than 15 years of industry experience– including SEO, PPC, social media and in a variety of digital content strategies. This means we can put together a bespoke package to suit our client’s needs – something you don’t get from other agencies out there!
Securing an online presence can appear difficult from the outside. That is why our company work with our clients, from the inside, to secure an excellent standpoint for their business. With our digital marketing expertise, we know how to get our clients website picked and clicked!
As the internet advances, we advance too!
Our continued success allows us to offer an opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice to join the team at our offices in Nelson Lancashire. This role will suit someone who is passionate about Social Media and Marketing and would like the chance to grow their natural flare into a career.
The Digital Marketing Apprentice will be involved in the following activities on a daily and weekly basis;
- Responsible for client`s online marketing campaigns
- Day-to-day management of clients Social Media
- Day-to-day engagement on clients Social Media accounts
- Learn and manage client reports for Social Media campaigns
- Social Media content creation and curation
- Learn about and improve the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) for various clients
- Learn how to carry out effective keyword research for client’s SEO campaigns
- Support in website development
- General office tasks as required, such as admin, e-mails, invoicing, etc
- Learn how to use a CRM system to update client database and details
- Monitor Competitor activity
- Learn how to create effective and targeted Facebook Ads campaigns
- Learn how to use and manage E-mail marketing software
- Working with customer enquiries to analyse client website performance and highlight weaknesses and issues. (additional training will be provided)
- Representing the company at networking events and exhibitions
- Following up with clients that have expressed and interest in our products and services
Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Friday 9am to 4.30pm
35 hours a week
£4.50 per hour
- Good knowledge social media platforms.
- Some knowledge of SEO and Facebook paid search
- Good customer service skills.
- Experience using Microsoft packages, specifically Excel.
- A good level of I.T. understanding.
- A strategic mindset.
- Hungry for success
- Strong attention to detail and excellent grammar.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and marketing background desirable but not necessary.
- You must be enthusiastic, confident, and happy to easily fit into a team of approx 12 people.
- You must be PC literate (Microsoft Office) and be able to use social media effectively.
- You must be I.T savvy as you will be using bespoke social media marketing software (full training provided).
- Previous experience using multiple social media sites such as YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram will be an advantage.
- You must be very well organised, and logical when it comes to carrying out tasks.
The potential exists for this role to develop into a full-time position for the right candidate upon the successful completion of the Digital Marketer apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be enrolled on to a Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship and will learn how to:
- Create marketing campaigns
- Define market segments
- Create social ads
- Create AdWords campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Develop outstanding content for business
- Analyse and Evaluate campaigns
- Web Design
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
They will also learn the principles of coding, an ideal introduction to web design and development.
After the 15 months, the apprentice will be awarded with:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- Certificate in Principles of Marketing or Certificate in Digital Marketing
- Award in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
- DOT Native Certification
- CIW Social Media Strategist or Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 2 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter.