Digital and Technology Apprenticeship with KPMG
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Monday - Friday, 35 hours Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 01 Oct 2018 Date posted 14 Nov 2017 Distance 203.2 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001332780 Positions 10 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Time management.
- Career Motivation.
- Delivers Quality.
- Drives Collaboration and Inclusion.
- Strives for Continual Improvement.
- Exercises Professional Judgement.
- Makes an Impact.
- Seizes Business Opportunities.
- Demonstrates Innovation and Curiosity.
- Minimum of 104 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff point system (e.g BCC at A Level or equivalent qualifications*)
- * Or international equivalent, in addition to 5 GCSEs Grades A*-C or 4 - 9 GCSE including Maths and English Language. (Or Equivalents)