Digital and Technology Apprenticeship with KPMG
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Monday - Friday, 35 hours Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 01 Oct 2018 Date posted 14 Nov 2017 Distance 212.8 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001332779 Positions 4 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Communication skills.
- Team player.
- Time management.
- Career Motivation.
- Delivers Quality.
- Drives Collaboration and Inclusion.
- Strives for Continual Improvement.
- Exercises Professional Judgement.
- Makes an Impact.
- Seizes Business Opportunities.
- Demonstrates Innovation and Curiosity.
- Minimum of 104 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff point system (e.g BCC at A Level or equivalent qualifications*)
- * Or international equivalent, in addition to 5 GCSEs Grades A*-C or 4 - 9 GCSE including Maths and English Language. (Or Equivalents)