German Language Customer Service Administrator
5 days left
Here at Lifeplus people are at the heart of what we do. Each Lifeplus colleague is a key part of who we are.
We value everyone who works with us and do all we can to create an environment where mutual respect, trust, collaboration and a shared sense of purpose drives all that we do. We strive for our people to feel valued and to have fun at work.
We’re looking for people to join the Lifeplus team that want to work for a unique company with lovely, kind and generous people.
We have a network of associates that are passionate about Lifeplus products and people. They contact our Customer Care centre in St Neots with their product orders and questions. Our Customer Care Administrators provide excellent customer service to the network by building relationships, resolving queries on a wide variety of complex topics and processing orders and changes. Customer Care is the first contact point for our network and the role is to truly represent the values and principles of Lifeplus.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Develop positive relationships with customers to provide excellent customer service.
- Use bespoke Lifeplus IT systems to resolve and process customer orders and
- Take prompt and appropriate action for the customers.
- Assist new customers with their enquiries and setting up accounts.
- Process and complete administration of payments.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Lifeplus to help us be the best we can be.
- Develop product and process knowledge to continue providing excellent customer service.
- Be a proud ambassador of Lifeplus to customers and colleagues.
- Passionate about delivering customer service.
- Fluent in speaking and writing German.
- Willing to learn how to use a variety of bespoke IT systems.
- Positive and engaging communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team, ask for help and trust colleagues.
- Problem-solving skills to take the initiative and develop your knowledge.
What we offer you:
- Relocation support package for anyone located 50 miles or more from Lifeplus House
- Rewarding salary packages
- Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%
- Opportunity to buy & sell holiday
- Gym membership discounts
- Contributory hospital and health cash plan
- Discounts at leading brands and retailers
- Life assurance
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Free Lifeplus nutritional and personal care products at work
Hours and Days
A two-week cycle, 70.5 hours, working 2 days on and 2 days off, 07:00–20:00
Monday to Friday 9:45 - 18:00
The responsibilities and attributes listed above is indicative it is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops. This is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for German Language Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly