B2B Sales Degree Apprenticeship
B2B Sales Professional (Bachelor’s Degree) Apprenticeship
Sales professionals at Royal Mail work with our business accounts to develop complex, long-term solutions that provide an excellent level of service. They use judgement, critical thinking, and their own insights to manage valuable business, support large teams, and deliver solutions that satisfy our customers.
We’re looking for dedicated, curious apprentices to learn while they earn and develop into the experts we need to meet our ambitious targets for growth.
Become an expert in business-to business sales and work towards a degree
When you join our programme you’ll immediately start working towards your bachelor’s degree in business-to-business sales. We’ll help you develop as a professional and an individual, with expert mentoring and a mix of theoretical and on-the-job learning. You’ll earn an excellent salary, as well as a range of competitive benefits – including twenty-two days’ paid holiday, and a contributory pension. And when you finish the programme you’ll take up a full-time position that matches your skills and interests.
Location: England National - Leeds, Oxford, Farnworth, Bristol, London
Salary: Starting salary of £19K. Bonus potential of up to 10%.
Duration: Three year programme.
Sound interesting? You should apply for this role if you…
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C/Level 4 including English and Maths plus 2 A levels (or equivalent) with relevant IT skills, and be available to start work in September 2018
- You’re eligible to work in the UK.
We don’t expect you to be the finished article on day one, and you don’t have to have any previous experience in sales. But we will be looking for good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for learning and development.
On this programme you will:
- Learn essential skills and behaviours
- Experience account management and business development both in the field and from the office
- Be supported by experienced sales managers
- Apply what you’ve learned to live sales environments
On successful completion of the B2B Sales Professional apprenticeship and achievement of the Bachelor’s degree, be offered a full time position.