Technology apprenticeships with Royal Mail
Do you want a job in a leading UK company where you can make a real difference to people’s lives? A job where you never stop learning, where the pace of change is rapid and the work environment is intellectually stimulating? Sound interesting? Great!
Here at Royal Mail, we have six different technology apprenticeships:
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Junior Digital Project Manager
- Software Tester
- Software Developer
- Digital Application Specialist
So whether you’re interested in detecting breaches in network security, managing and abstracting data, offering expert technical advice or developing software, you’ll develop a specialist blend of technical skills and build a foundation of knowledge in critical areas that will set you up with a rewarding career.
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £16,000-£18,000 plus additional allowance if based in London
You should apply for these roles if you...
- Have a ‘can do and will do’ attitude
- You are hungry to learn and grow new skills
- See problems and want to fix them
- You can spot simplicity in complexity
- You have a creative side that likes to innovate and invent
- You want a career that is ever changing
- A future with endless opportunities to develop and progress
- You qualify for the apprenticeship programme if...
- You have a minimum of five GCSEs at grade C/4 or above (including Maths and English).
- You have achieved or expect to achieve two A levels (or equivalent) at Grade C/4 or above in addition to your GCSEs.
- You’re able to start work in September 2018.
- You’re eligible to work in the UK.
On all Technology apprentice programmes you will:
- Work towards your level 4 apprenticeship
- Grow your abilities exponentially to change the world around you
- Build a platform for an exciting and varied career with salary to match
- Learn about real world problems and how to approach solutions
- Work in an organisation that is incredibly well respected and operates at a scale others can only dream of
- Be supported by experienced mentors and managers who will guide you through your apprenticeship
Once you’ve completed the programme, there are a number of progression routes which could lead to a degree in IT
On completing the programme, you will be registered with the IT Technicians confirming SFIA level 4 professional competence
There has never been a more exciting time to get involved in technology with Royal Mail – further information on each programme is detailed below.