Project Management apprenticeship with Royal Mail
Joining our Project management apprenticeship scheme, you’ll complete a series of placements; you’ll get a fascinating insight into how different parts of the business operate, the relationships between them, what we do well and where improvements could be made.
Working alongside experienced project managers, you’ll learn how to figure out what a given project would involve, in terms of time, money and expertise. If it makes sense from a financial and business point of view, you’ll go on to create a project plan, pulling together the right team and resources to make it all happen.
With time dedicated to class-based study with our specialist training partner, you’ll work towards the Associate Project Management, Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard. And at the end of the programme, you’ll also be a member of the Association of Project Managers.
• Location: London
• Salary: Starting salary of £21,276
• Duration: Two years
Sound interesting? You should apply for this role if you...
• Have a good head for figures, a sharp eye for detail, excellent analytical skills and a highly organised approach.
• Enjoy working in a team.
• Are a warm, engaging people person.
• Know your way around Microsoft Office.
• Have a strong work ethic and want to develop in a hands-on role.
On this programme you will:
• Gain the Associate Project Management, Level 4 Apprenticeship Standard
• Experience working in different teams, on different projects, learning from others and learning about the business
• Be supported by experienced mentors and managers who will guide you through your apprenticeship.
• Gain invaluable experience and develop the fundamental skills required to pursue a career in project management.
You qualify for this apprenticeship if…
• You have a minimum of five GCSEs at grade C or above (including Maths, English and Science), plus two A levels (or equivalent).
• You are able to start work in September 2018.
• You are eligible to work in the UK.
There has never been a more exciting time to get involved in project management with Royal Mail.