Digital Marketing Assistant Apprentice
Become part of a small but highly skilled team of innovative & dedicated digital professionals, learning new skills & technologies & benefiting from a robust process-driven environment.
- Carrying out SEM research and undertaking tasks for our retainer clients
- Writing and publishing content for 3B and for our content marketing clients
- Writing and pitching search engine marketing & social media marketing proposals for new and existing clients
- Providing web, search and social media marketing services to our clients
- Building, sending and analysing the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns
- Undertaking client site audits (including SEO, UX, SEM & social media) for potential and existing clients
- Improving the community presence of 3B
- Managing the 3B Digital website and social media accounts
- Manning and answering the phones
- Providing account management and web support services to our clients
- Providing assistance in acquiring new retainer clients
- Researching and presenting newly released products/services to the 3B team
- Triaging our web support tickets
- Be up to date with and on the lookout for new information, new ideas, and developments in the digital marketing world.
- Become knowledgeable in all fields of digital marketing, like search engine optimisation, copywriting and web design.
While carrying out assigned tasks, the associate should understand that the end goal is customer interaction attraction and satisfaction.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communications skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise duties
- Ability to complete tasks independently and without supervision at all
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.