Sports Apprenticeship Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Sports Programme Manager to work for a leading training providing. The role is to work within the Senior Management Team to ensure quality levels across the Apprenticeship delivery. As the Sports Sector lead you will be required to drive the quality and processes via the delivery team as well as manage the audit process and ensure compliance is achieved.
As the Sports Apprenticeship Manager you will be required to manage the assessors for your sports area leading on all requirements for the EPA, Learner Journey, Quality and Compliance.
As a Sports Apprenticeship Manager, you will receive a salary of up to GBP46,000 per annum + Bonus, Holidays, Expenses and Pension. You will be working with a Prime contract holder leading from the front and helping them to maintain strong relationships with their sub-contractors through who are delivering Apprenticeship qualifications throughout the UK.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Lead on sector planning for new business, growth and onboarding of new partners and employers
- Set targets and apply interventions to reserve the customer experience throughout all stages of the learner journey
- Ensuring all file evidence is completed in accordance with funding rules and are audit compliant through quality assurance checks.
- Ensuring a seamless onboarding across the apprenticeship delivery and offboarding at end of programme
- Managing the Management Information System and e-portfolio systems and overseeing the Individualised Learner Record process on a monthly basis
- Carrying out quality assurance checks, site visits, learner and employer interviews
- Helping to design and develop delivery resources to enhance the learner experience.
- Lead client & employer engagement for the sector
- Lead on sector communications to ensure we have the most up to date and current sector information
- Carry out employer visits to explore opportunities for new business
- Compiling and producing routine progress reports and report on key metrics
- Managing a remote assessment teams and leading on sector CPD and standardisation.
Qualifications / Skills required;
- It is essential that you have a strong background in Quality Assurance and or Operations/Programme Management within the Apprenticeships space
- Recognised Teaching Qualification e.g. PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS
- Must hold a recognised Internal Verifier award (D34 / V1/ IQA)
- You must be able to lead quality assurance and apply effective approaches and interventions to ensure delivery meets its stated aims
- Occupationally competent in accordance with Awarding Body guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of SFA funding compliance
- You will have experience of leading, managing and developing assessors and teachers
- You will demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Apprenticeships Standards in the relevant sector and the transition from Frameworks to Standards.
- You will be commercially aware, and solution focussed in your work
- You will have excellent communication skills and proven ability to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be able to apply in-depth knowledge of Ofsted and ESFA regulations in your work