Apprentice Administration Assistant
Salary will be negotiable depending on level of experience upon entry, and the company will offer the opportunity of continuous development with a mixture of on the job development and may involve external training/studies.
Job title: Apprentice Administration Assistant
My client, a leading and long established engineering/manufacturing organisation are seeking an Apprentice Administration Assistant to work in their friendly offices in Chester.
The role will be wide and varied and no two days will be the same as you support various managers/departments within the business in a variety of tasks and will have the opportunity to grow and develop in this Gold Investors In People Organisation.
You may have the opportunity to develop with relevant training/qualifications externally, one day a week in college if necessary for your own personal development (to be discussed with relevance to your own development for the benefit of yourself and the business).
Overall Purpose of Job:
To provide a sound and efficient administration service to various functions within the business.
- General office administration including answering telephone.
- Visitors and guests
- Assisting in building maintenance issues
- Providing admin/system input support to Sales team
- Providing admin/project support in IT matters
- Developing and maintaining IT projects such as LinkedIn / Website
- Accounts invoicing
- Maintaining account customer files
- Providing general cover in all departments at busy times and time of absence / holiday.
Desirable (D) and Essential (E) Qualifications / experience required for role:
Good keyboard and software skills (E)
Working knowledge of Excel (D)
Good communication abilities (E)
Ability to priorities and organise (E)
Minimum of GCSE at levels 1 - 3 inc maths and English (E)