Office Administration Apprenticeship / Recruitment
MC Personnel believe in training and personal development, as such we have a rare opportunity for someone looking to undertake an Apprenticeship in Office and Admin to join our Ashford team.
The right person will need to be dedicated and reliable as well as hard working and have a willingness to learn. In return you will be given excellent training to kick start your career in Recruitment within a well established business.
You will need to be confident when speaking to new people and have a friendly, positive attitude. Basic knowledge of using Microsoft packages such as Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint are required as well as having the ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written English are important. Previous work experience is not essential.
Duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Answering telephone calls, handling queries and taking messages
- Greeting and assisting people who come into the office seeking work or advice
- Registering candidates onto a Database and completing all relevant paperwork and right to work checks
- Data Entry
- Administration including sending and replying to emails, filing, document destroying, sending post etc...
- Placing job advertisements on social media, job boards and on display in the office window
- Assisting other members of the office with their duties and administration
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm with 60 minutes break.
The office is based in the heart of Ashford High Street and is easy to access via public transport also with local car parks
If you want to work for a company where you can receive the very best in training, opportunities and enjoy your work then get in touch!
*please note this is a 12 -18 month apprenticeship, however we aim where possible to offer outstanding candidates a permanent career within our offices once complete if not before.