Assist the managers and administrators with the administration of their portfolio of cases, control own portfolio of cases
- Liaising with various parties including directors/creditors/employees/agents in all stages of cases.
- Preparing paperwork/notices for initial meetings on liquidations and company voluntary arrangements, individual voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies.
- Systemisation of both bankruptcy and liquidation cases.
- Creditors - dealing with creditors' reservation of title issues and agreeing/rejecting claims
- Employees - dealing with employee claims.
- Debtors' correspondence - collection of debts.
- Periodic reviews of case progression.
- Annual reports to creditors.
- Dealing with redirected mail.
- Vouchers for cashiers.
- Box inventories/boxing company records.
- Paying dividends to preferential and non-preferential creditors.
- Closing non-dividend cases.
- Assisting with the preparation of individual voluntary arrangements, company voluntary arrangement proposals, creditors and reports.
- Attending some marketing activities.
- Open plan office.
- Small friendly team that works closely together.
- 35 hour week (9.00am to 5.00pm).
- There is a flexi-time system in operation.
- 23 days holiday plus statutory days per year.
- Training may be given to gain insolvency and/or accountancy professional qualifications.
- There are annual performance reviews.
- Strong support for guidance on everyday work.
- Great opportunity for career progression.
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English, at level C or above.
- 3 'A' levels or equivalent - Maths, Economics, Law, Accountancy or Business Studies would be an advantage.
- High level of PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel. Some exposure to insolvency specific software such as IPS would be useful, although not essential.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Practical and logical approach to work to enable efficient case progression.
- Ability to work within a team environment and support all staff.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills together with good numeracy and accuracy skills.
- Initiative and the ability to work well under pressure and prioritise tasks.
- An ability to deal with people in stressful situations.
Location Milton Keynes