Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Assistant Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Watford, North West London
Wage: GBP10,000 - GBP10,400 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm (40 hours p/w)
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is a growing Recruitment Consultancy that specialises in the provision of staff in the Construction, Labour and Industrial sectors. They were established in 2004 and have grown rapidly and are now looking for a confident, organised and pro-active apprentice to grow with them!
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Completing client questionnaires and tenders
- Schedule and arranging supplier meetings
- IT hardware procurement
- Format company policies
- Taking meeting minutes
- Contributing to the improvement or creation and implementation of workflows and processes
- Support with the application of new marketing and branding initiatives
- Assist in creation of stakeholder presentations
- Providing administrative support and ad-hoc duties for Line Manager and Senior Management
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Familiar with IT applications
- Strong communication skills
- People skills
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.