Apprentice Maintenance Engineer
Weekly wage £240.00
Working week Monday to Friday - 07.00am to 16.00pm Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 42 months Possible start date 05 Mar 2018 Date posted 16 Nov 2017 Distance 204.1 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001332525 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work in a logical organised manner.
- Committed to a career in Engineering.
- Be able to perform assembly work in an accurate manner.
- Good communicator - verbal and written (emphasis on reports and documentation).
- Able to work safely using tools and equipment.
- Able to interpret drawings and technical information.
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and safely to schedules and deadlines.
- A presentable young person with a desire to learn new skills.
- Willingness to work in a hands on engineering role.
- Good interpersonal/ team working skills.
- Dependable/ good timekeeping.
- Positive, adaptable and flexible attitude to work and personal development.
- The successful candidate will have achieved GCSE minimum grade C in Maths, English and Science. Good I.T. skills with GCSE grade C or equivalent level of achievement is also required.