- Supporting the planning and control function
- Supporting on tenders and projects of work
- Support with the management of projects
- Use CAD and software applications
- Management of waste generated through construction projects
- To support in the implementation of the scheme of work
Requirements and prospects
- Some construction knowledge desirable
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Adaptable to changing work requirements
- Positive attitude
- Willing to listen and learn
- You will be educated to A Level, or the equivalent, with minimum grades in GCSE mathematics and English of A-C/9-4.
- Ideally you will also have a high level of computer literacy.
There will be opportunity for professional development and career progression. Candidates will need to be self- motivated and with professional guidance eventually gain chartership of a professional body such as the Chartered Institute of Building.