Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title: Administration - Apprenticeship
Wage: GBP180 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade D/level 3 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
Providing translation services for clients from all ovr the world, whteher they are individuals, companies or organisations. Offering a wide range of services in order to meet local based client's transcription and interpreting needs. As the Assistant Booking Officer Apprentice, you will be responsible for answering telephone calls, taking bookings over the phone, email and assigning jobs to the contractors.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Must always have a professional attitude especially when under pressure
- Must have excellent short and long memory in order to remember details of bookings and names and quality of contractors
- Must have attention to details and be focused on all daily tasks throughout the day
- Must be honest, punctual and must have sense of responsibility in all and any task that you will carry out
- Must be initiative in finding was how to swap bookings and encourage contractors to accept bookings
- Must always follow company procedures and policies
- Must be fast at typing and must have basic knowledge of MS Outlook and use of Databases
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Effective communication skills
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunitiesto help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.