Office Assistant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Assistant Booking Officer - Apprenticeship
Wage: GBP180 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade D/level 3 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
Providing translation services for clients from all ovr the world, whteher they are individuals, companies or organisations. Offering a wide range of services in order to meet local based client's transcription and interpreting needs. You'll be working in a busy office assiting with the administration carried out by the Finance Team. This role includes chasing payments which will require someone with interpersonal skills.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- 28 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Balancing accounts (also known as 'double bookkeeping')
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments on the Companies Bespoke Database as well as on Sage- Training will be given
- Completing VAT returns
- Credit Controlling i.e. chasing clients for payment
- Replying to contractors and client's invoice and payment related queries
- Dealing with petty cash receipts
- Day to Day admin for the Finance department
- Keeping Spreadsheets up to date, developing spreadsheets suited for purpose
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Keen to learn and develop skills, and willingness to embrace change
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Punctual and reliable
- Proactive and use own initiative
- Good telephone manner
- Aptitude towards learning
- Interest in languages & travelling (not essential)
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunitiesto help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.