Digital Marketing Apprentice
Sales for Startups is an award-winning sales consulting firm that advises some of the fastest-growing B2B technology. They are now looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team!
What are the activities that will you need to perform to achieve the aim as Digital Marketing Apprentice of Sales for Startups?
- Rewrite compelling content that answers the key questions for the Sales for Startups audience. This could include presentations, PDFs, ebooks, YouTube videos, blogs, articles and social media posts.
- Design content that is on-brand, fresh and easy to consume.
- Construct a content calendar and schedule.
- Promote our content on social media, blogs, partners websites and forums, email list and to attendees at our in-person monthly events.
- Create a best practice playbook on content promotion.
- Setting up email cadences for upcoming events, content shares and monthly newsletter.
- Analyse the reach, engagement, enquiries and sales from the various channels that content is promoted on.
- Produce reports and set up dashboards to track the activity and success of inbound campaigns.
- Earmark improvements and tweaks to content, copy, titles, calls-to-action and format.
- A top-quality content re-writer.
- Able to design blogs, newsletters, ebooks, presentations with considerable ease.
- Proficient at stitching together multiple marketing technologies to create an impressive user experience for new prospects.
- A suitable level of understanding of SEO and content marketing principles.