Apprentice Booking Coordinator
Job title: Booking Coordinator - Apprenticeship
Location: EC3R 6HE
Wage: GBP14,000 - GBP16,000 PA
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday - Thursday - 8:30-5:30, Friday - 8-4
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Math's
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client was established in 2014, who have experience significant growth since then, growing from 4 to almost 40 employees.
Alongside considerable growth they have been awarded contracts with the UKs most prestigious healthcare providers. They have successfully been awarded a place on the NHS Framework and are now providing emergency cover across the UK as well permanent staffing.
Their vision is to be the biggest healthcare recruiter in the UK by 2020. Clock's ticking!
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the temp team with bookings
- Updating candidate availability
- Booking out & preparing interview rooms for consultants
- Helping out with general office admin & maintanence
- Sending candidate and client confirmation emails for shifts
- Compliance Admin duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Understanding of how a recruitment business is run
- Knowledge of how a dental practice is run
- Communication skills
- working to deadlines under sales pressure
- developing resiliance
- confidence talking to a variety of people & positions
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.