Digital/Information Systems Degree Apprenticeship
Weekly wage £287.03
Working week Hours between 07:00 - 18:00 Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 13 Aug 2018 Date posted 21 Nov 2017 Distance 123.4 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001335287 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- We're looking for candidates who are self-motivated to learn (both on-the-job and at college), punctual, enthusiastic and able to work in a team.
- A desire for creative and innovative problem-solving is also required.
- As well as a passion for digital technologies, we place emphasis on candidates having the right behaviours for our business.
- If you are able to demonstrate customer focus, strong team working skills, integrity and significant motivation to be successful, please apply.
- Highly motivated.
- Able to prioritise effectively.
- Willingness to learn and a creative problem solver who enjoys working with computers/technology.
- 2+ A Levels in relevant subjects or equivalent Certificate/Diploma, or related work based training.