Finance Apprentice with AnyJunk
- 18-24 months
AnyJunk Limited are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Apprentice to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will have to opportunity to gain first hand work experience in a busy organisation, they will have to opportunity to learn from experience accountants. Alongside this they will be completing the AAT qualification with BPP .
As a Finance Apprentice with AnyJunk, your role will include but not be limited to:
- Finalising/checking charges for customers and from suppliers
- Raising/entering invoices
- Raising and resolving queries with customer service and operations teams
- Processing remittances
- Other ad hoc and administrative tasks when necessary.
Weekly Wage ranges from £220-£260 dependent on experience.
Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A*-C including Maths & English or equivalent
- Competent with Excel and other computer systems
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Determination to learn and grow