Finance Higher Apprenticeship
Weekly wage £287.03
Working week Hours between 07:00 - 18:00 Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 13 Aug 2018 Date posted 21 Nov 2017 Distance 123.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001335296 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- We're looking for candidates who are self-motivated to learn (both on-the-job and at college), punctual, enthusiastic, and able to work in a team.
- A desire for creative and innovative problem-solving is also required.
- As well as a passion for finance, we place emphasis on candidates having the right behaviours for our business.
- If you are able to demonstrate customer focus, strong team working skills, integrity and significant motivation to be successful, please apply.
- Highly motivated
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Willingness to learn and a creative problem solver who enjoys working with computers/technology.
2+ A Levels in relevant subjects or equivalent Certificate/Diploma, or related work based training.Future prospects To become a subject matter expert in our business; an accountant able to inspire others and able to provide an excellent level of service to benefit our customers. Opportunities exist for further academic development during and after the apprenticeship programme is completed to the required standard.