Are you a strong administrator looking for your next exciting opportunity?
Our client is part of a Colleges Group which was formed through a partnership. Delivering high quality education and training to over 8,000 students and businesses each year, they offer state-of-the-art learning environments at their three main campuses.
Their mission is to inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning. They are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping them to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, they offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone's skills and ideas are valued and respected.
The Apprenticeship Administrator is an opportunity for a suitably experienced candidate to provide administrative support to the Apprenticeship department, and monitor ongoing apprentice progress to achieve timely completion.
You will also liaise with curriculum, assessors, employers and others to ensure Apprentices are effectively supported to successfully engage with and complete their learning.
An excellent communicator, you will be able to confidently liaise with a wide range of key stakeholders. You will have high attention to detail with the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload effectively and a flexible approach to working practices. You will also have demonstrable IT skills and self-motivated to initiate and resolve problems and queries.
This is an opportunity for a passionate individual who wishes to work in a truly stimulating and rewarding environment.
Their staff benefit from:
- Excellent work/life balance with generous holiday entitlement - Support roles enjoy 27 days plus bank holidays
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at the college salon.
Please be advised that the vacancy will close at midday on Friday 18th October 2019
Interviews will be held on Monday 28th October 2019
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.