UK Insurance Apprentice - Transportation, Property & Casualty or Financial Lines
Weekly wage £307.00
Working week Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 22 Nov 2017 Distance 46.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001335145 Positions 11 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Excellent client focus
- Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
- Intermediate level of IT systems (Microsoft office)
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
- Good presentation skills
- Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
- 96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications.