Horticulture Apprenticeship Assessor
OVERVIEW: HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR
As a result of growth due to new contract wins, we are looking to recruit an experienced Horticulture Assessor / Trainer to join a well-established national training provider.
The role is home based, and you will be visiting apprentices in their place of work who are studying towards their Level 2 and 3 apprenticeships in Horticulture (including functional skills).
The learners are based across the South East and so flexibility on travel is essential for this role.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE: HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR
- A1 Assessor Award (TAQA, CAVA, A1, D32/33 etc.)
- Strong occupational competence in Horticulture - Landscaping, Golf Green Keeping, Sports Turf Management etc
- Previous experience assessing Horticulture apprenticeships - visiting learners in their place of work
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own diary
- Passion for people development
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd, 7407)
- Verifier Qualification (IQA, V1 or equivalent)
Any additional specialist Horticulture qualifications are also a bonus.
SALARY/BENEFITS: HORTICULTURE APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR
- GBP25k - GBP27k
- 45p per mile (paid from home)
- Attractive employee benefits package
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK