Apprentice Business Administrator
You will be working within the sales/payroll department for a thriving Payroll company based in Kings Langley, offering great career opportunities to the right candidate.
You will receive comprehensive training, an Apprentice Business Administration Course and provide support to the Sales Team, Payroll Team, customer service to existing clients, and adhoc office duties.
- Carrying out a variety of sales task:
o including registration of employees for new/existing clients
o ending contract for service to clients for each newly registered employee
o Liaise with clients regarding appropriate paperwork required for registration
- Carrying out a variety of payroll and finance-related tasks:
o raising invoices
o posting accounting journals
o reconciling bank accounts
- Follow up telephone calls to newly registered employees for additional information
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients
- Supporting the sales & payroll team in other ad hoc duties
- Full training will be given to the right candidate for our internal systems.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and liaise with individuals at all levels
- Educated to GCSE Level with achieving a level 2 In Maths & English
- Great communication skills
- A commitment towards delivering and maintaining a high level of service to Clients
- A positive and dynamic work ethic with a desire to play an integral role in growing the business and achieving both individual and business success
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, candidate who would like to join a thriving company with in the sales/payroll department. Where your contribution will be recognised and rewarded. There will be regular performance reviews throughout your employment to help you progress with in our company.