Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
Are you hungry for a challenging and yet rewarding career in recruitment? Do you have a bubbly personality? Are you organised and competitive? Have you got an interest in working in Sales? If this sounds like you, then we want you to apply.
You will be working alongside Senior Consultants, supporting them with day to day administrative tasks such as candidate searches and report generating. At the same time, we are offering you the opportunity to obtain a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration and the chance to progress on to become a Recruitment Consultant. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and friendly team in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
With training, duties to include:
- Answering telephone calls from candidates and clients
- General customer service
- Uploading vacancies to various portals
- Researching for available candidates
- Contacting candidates to brief them on a role, working closely with senior consultants
- Registering candidates on our database
- Keeping CRM (Company Database) system up to date
- Any other administration as required
At MP Resourcing we have a track record of taking on learners with no previous experience and training them up over the 12-month apprenticeship. Two of our previous apprentices have become full-time members of the team, this could be you! Full training and support will always be given.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand the importance of working to tight deadlines and delivering
- Punctual & reliable
- Confident & organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Well presented
- Competitive & consistent
- Can do attitude
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A*-C (9-4), including English and Maths
This is a great opportunity for somebody to progress in recruitment as the role may become permanent for the right candidate. We will offer lots of opportunities for personal development and further training, and the chance to develop in recruitment consultancy.
Please apply with a cover letter, explaining why you think you would be suitable for this role.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.