Business Administrator - Apprentice
Job title: Business Administrator - Apprenticeship
Location: Chadderton, Oldham
Wage: GBP5 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 30 to 37.5 hours (7.5 paid hours per day alternating after training to 8-4/9-5/10-6)
Course entry requirements: Candidate must hold minimum GCSE grades A-D/9-3 in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Digital Marketer Level 3
About the company:
My client is an AQP (Any Qualified provider) of Ultrasounds Services for the NHS, established in 2011. Commissioned by the NHS as Part of a Government AQP Initiative to Enhance GP services & Accelerate Patient Diagnosis and Management. As the business continues to grow, they are now seeking a Digital Marketing apprentice to join their team in Manchester.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with great opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Processing confidential patient information with care and discretion
- Booking patient appointments & maintaining Curx 10-day care cycle
- Dealing with GP surgeries & patient reports
- Using clinical databases, MS Office programs and email
- General business administration duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organisation
- Good use of IT software packages.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.