We're looking for an apprentice to join British Land's team as their new administrator apprentice. Throughout your time with the company, you will be working as part of our Broadgate Team who are a diverse, friendly and multi-disciplinary team, with experts in fields across Development, Leasing, Finance and Asset Management.
A typical day
- Diary management
- Organising meetings/ supporting team event organisation
- Salesforce administration
- Typing and copying of documents
- Arranging travel for clients and senior staff
- Presentation preparation
- Ensuring that all expenses are dealt with accordingly
- Meet and greet guests into the office
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
You're a great fit if...
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Adaptable nature
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisation and the ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Good understanding of Microsoft programmes.
- Dedication and commitment to the role
Perks and benefits:
- Health cover
- Gym Membership
- Showers on-site
- Bike to work scheme
- Social events
- Pet-friendly office
- WhiteHat community
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administration (BA3]) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.