Sessional Apprenticeship Assessor Motor Vehicle
Our client is looking for a suitable experience and qualified candidate to join their progressive team as an Apprenticeship Assessor in Motor Vehicle.
Our clients mission is to inspire ambition and make a positive difference to lives through learning. They are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping them to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, they offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone's skills and ideas are valued and respected.
As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Motor Vehicle, you will support the successful completion of apprenticeship programmes through assessment, progress reviews, target setting and managing barriers to achievement.
Managing the assessment process from commencement to completion on both standards and frameworks, you will ensure high quality training and assessment that secure achievement rates in line with college targets.
This is an opportunity for a passionate individual who wishes to work in a truly stimulating and rewarding environment.
Contract type: Sessional
Hourly rate: GBP23.93
staff benefit from:
- Excellent career progression opportunities for ambitious staff
- Access to excellent defined benefit pension schemes
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- Family friendly policies to support Work Life Balance
- NUS cards offering a wide range of discounts
- Various health & wellbeing benefits including discounted gym memberships, confidential staff counselling and discounted hair and beauty treatments at The Salon
Please be advised that the vacancy will close at midday on 15th November 2019
Interviews will be held on 2nd December 2019
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check at the appropriate level.