Apprenticeship Assessor Tutor
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding full-time Apprenticeship Assessor Tutor to join the RM Training team
We work with a range of public and private sector clients across the UK to train both new and existing staff through the new apprenticeship standards.
If you are hard working, share our passion for training and experienced with apprenticeships then we want to hear from you!
RM Training have a direct Levy contract for apprenticeship provision, subcontract as a functional skills provider and a main contract holder with several large levy payer accounts nationwide.
Be willing to travel within the South East when required
Have extensive previous Assessor/Tutor apprenticeship experience
Be at Southend office roughly once a month
Have the ability and occupational competence to deliver multiple new apprenticeship standards
We offer various apprenticeships and are looking for someone to deliver across several office-based standards -
- Business Admin Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
- Recruitment Consultant Level 3
- Operations Departmental Manager Level 5
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3
Without limitation duties will include:
Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their qualifications
Organising and maintaining documentation on learners' progress
Supporting, advising and motivating learners
Overcoming barriers to learning and adapting delivery to meet learner's needs
Carrying out reviews with learner and liaising with employers, completing supporting documentation
Ensuring apprentices can carry out necessary activities in the workplace and developing a plan of learning with employers
Marking and supporting e-portfolio completion -SmartAssessor experience preferred
Developing material & learner resources
Organising schemes of work/ lesson plans
- Applicants must be qualified Assessors with a recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Applicants must also possess either a PTTLS/CTTLS or AET/CET or higher certificate.
- Must have an up to date CPD
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships, Standards and Functional Skills.
- Experience of using an E-Portfolio system
- Must hold appropriate occupational competency in the above area.
- The ability to hit the ground running.
- Organisational and ICT skills are a must.
- DBS Checked (Not essential, however preferred)