Graduate Consultancy Scheme - Finance sector
The reality of Graduate roles:
- On average, a graduate's salary is around GBP21,150 for a few years after graduation.
- Only 18% of graduates earn more than GBP35,000/year in their first 6 years.
- The majority of graduates see no professional progression before year 3.
Graduate Recruitment Consultancy roles:
- On average, graduates out of University earn GBP34,100 with Top performers earning GBP50,000+ in year 1
- Only 36% of graduates earn less than GBP55,000 after 3 years.
- 40% of graduates earn more than GBP100,000 after 5 years of being in Recruitment.
- Over 90% of graduates earn 1 or 2 promotions in their first year.
- 1/5 Graduates make Director in 5 years.
Benefits of our Graduate scheme:
- Basic salary of GBP23,000 increasing to GBP35,000+ (OTE)
- Uncapped commission
- Fast-paced environment
- Outstanding 1:1 mentoring scheme
- Team drinks and lunches
- Office based in the City of London (Barbican)
- International opportunities
Recruitment Consultancy is the second fastest growing industry in the UK, with graduates being the majority of hires. Graduate Finance & technology Recruitment roles offer plenty of opportunities for training and development with clear paths of progression, and of course, uncapped commission!
Recruitment could be for you if you are:
- Goal Oriented
- Financially motivated (control what you earn)
Our client is a Market-Leading Financial technology Recruitment Consultancy with the head office based in London (City of London), specialised in corporate finance recruiting across Private equity, wealth management, M&A and finance technology and they already have a strong network of over 100,000 finance professionals.
Working as a Recruitment Consultant, you will not be expected to have any prior experience or expertise in the Finance technology industry as you will be trained in this, although any knowledge in the Recruitment industry will be highly valued. Your responsibilities will include sourcing the finest talent by headhunting through social media and job boards, creating job ads and shortlisting CVs, setting up candidate interviews and assessment days, and contributing towards business development.
What do we want from you?
- Degree from a Top 50 University - 2:2 minimum
- A's and B's at A-Level
- Relevant work experience (e.g. sales, customer service)
- A positive attitude
- Strong personality - Are you self-motivated, confident and ambitious?
- Extra-curricular activities or sport
- Residence in London (City of London) or willing to relocate
Do you think you have what it takes to join our client's Graduate Scheme as a Recruitment Consultant? Apply Today!
This is the perfect opportunity for you to enter a fast paced and rewarding career in Recruitment within a market leading Recruitment Company, with fantastic employee relations and incentives. APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION.
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate head-hunting. Graduate international head-hunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles.