Graduate Finance & Banking Training Scheme - London
Graduate Finance & Banking Training Scheme
Our client is a globally renowned financial institution with a dynamic, expanding offices based in Central London. The company is a well-established and prestigious wealth management organisation based within the centre of London. Due to their continual growth they are looking to develop the successful candidate into a Wealth Management Consultant and become an integral part of the existing team.
Through their comprehensive, fast-track training course they will turn you from a newly graduated student into a highly paid, fully qualified Wealth-Advisory professional within just 18 months or earlier for high performers.
Based on our graduates' past results successful trainee wealth advisors can expect to earn:
Year one: GBP25k - 40k+ Trainee Wealth Adviser
Year two: GBP40k - 70k+ Trainee/Wealth Adviser
Year three: GBP70k - 125k Wealth Adviser
Year four: GBP125k - 200k Adviser/Senior Wealth Adviser/Wealth Manager
Trainee Wealth Manager:
Our focus will be on giving you hands-on experience dealing with c-suite executives along with high-net-worth clients globally. This will entail working one to one with a successful financial consultant, helping them address client's financial issues, which could include anything from pension planning to portfolio investment advice.
- You will be mentored by some of the industry's top brokerage advisers, trainers and managers. So, when it comes to building up your networking, business-development and client-management skills, you'll have the opportunity to learn from the best in the industry.
During the training scheme, you will study towards a professional CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment) qualification in investment.
- All the locations available offer excellent social life. So, there will always be plenty to do, places to go out and meet people, whether you're at work or enjoying a day off.
- By the end of your first 18 months, you should be ready to take on a roll as a fully qualified Wealth Adviser/Investment Broker. Top performers have the ability to get there even quicker.
The Ideal Candidate
We welcome applications from all recent graduates and all under-graduates who are currently completing their last year of university. You must be prepared to work across global office networks that span all of Australia, Asia, Africa, America and the Middle East. You must also be prepared to put in exceptional hard work into achieving your results.
Key Qualities we are looking for:
- Enthusiasm, competitiveness, persistence, independence, tenacity, drive.
- Being good with people is a must.
- Recruiting now, and for the summer.
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.