Finance Project Analyst - Excellent Rapid growing company - Graduate w
BlueCrest Recruitment are recruiting for a very fast growing and already established International media company based in Central London.
The culture is excellent and this role essentially is a gateway for the opportunity to progress quickly - and there are many examples of this.
The successful Finance Analyst will be a candidate who has gained experience within the accountancy field in areas such as Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable.
Full training will be provided and should be easy to grasp if you have the above skills.
The successful candidate will be integral to the team in being responsible for major accounts. The role is demanding and challenging and will suit someone who has excellent multi-tasking skills.
- The Analyst will be looking at Project Budgets
- They will have to communicate with various company stakeholders and account managers
- This role will examine in detail - revenue reports
- You will have involvement in the month end processes, including individual client project reconciliations, accrued and deferred income and intercompany reconciliations.
- A very exciting role where this will lead up to you analysing and give commentary on critical issues and the profitability of clients you look after.
- Responsible for Quarterly forecasting
- Strong double entry knowledge around Revenue accounting and cost accounting (Accruals/Prepayments) is required.
- A starting salary of between GBP25,000 is offered but as you progress this will increase in line with your duties. Previous employees have been promoted in just 6 months!
Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
A willingness to learn and being able to have broad shoulders to absorb and implement feedback for a fast progressive career.
Accounting/Finance Degree ideal, with some post graduation experience or Sandwich year.
Can demonstrate excellent team working skills
Understanding and use of Excel especially V-look up's and Pivot Tables.
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview.