Graduate Headhunter - Business Change & Transformation
My client provides executive search and leadership advisory services to businesses going through change and transformation. Combining quality, versatility and dedication of a boutique search firm with global capability means they offer the best of both worlds.
Your role will comprise candidate generation, face to face meetings with both candidates and clients and aiding in research assignments. Working closely with a director who has successfully trained 15 research associates, you will research the market and carefully liaise with clients in order to shortlist C-Level professionals on salaries of GBP200,000+. You will build your own client base and under an excellent training structure, become one of the leading headhunting professionals in your industry.
- Excellent academics - minimum 2:1 from top 40 university, AAB at A-Level
- 6 months -2 years of experience in a commercial environment (internships, placement years etc.)
- Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
- Mature, confident and success driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambitious with a competitive edge, high level of sport preferred
Their business model is based on flexibility, dedication and innovation, enabling them to succeed where other search firms fail. They always display total commitment and currently have a 97% completion rate for assignments. They also boast...
- The highest researcher partner ratios in the industry.
- Voted the fastest growing interim management provider
- In 2013 they were awarded the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 as the 67th fastest growing company