Assistant Accountant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Assistant Accountant - Apprenticeship
Location: Tottenham Court Road
Wage: GBP230 - GBP269 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40 hours per week / Monday to Friday 9.30 am - 5.30 pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Assistant Accountant Level 3
Course information: Assistant Accountant Level 3
About the role:
Rapidly expanding Group Finance Department requires an individual who can fit straight into a small team, embrace being involved in the rollout of the new systems and procedures and has a desire to forge a long-term career in finance. The role will be at the forefront of assisting in the implementation of the new finance system, replacing current procedures and developing best practice around the international group.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 25 days holiday
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Project involvement concerning the roll out of new financial software
- Transactional accounting system enhancement project
- Client revenue analysis projects
- Costs analysis projects
- Involvement in month end, e.g. bank and other reconciliations
- Plus, more projects and ad hoc tasks
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Attention to detail skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under own supervision
- Deadline focused
- Enjoys a challenge
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.