Administrator & Receptionist Apprenticeship
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious individual to support our busy Ipswich office as a Business Administration & Reception Apprentice. This is an exciting opportunity which will offer the successful candidate ongoing support to complete their apprenticeship qualifications and potential future career progression.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants are required to have a strong telephone manner, an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy, and a strong customer focus. A confident and outgoing nature is imperative, along with bundles of energy and determination to ensure the business delivers results and maintains its reputation of exceeding the expectations of clients and candidates.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Typing and re-formatting CV's
- Full reception duties
- Handling telephone calls (inbound and outbound), transferring calls to appropriate person, taking messages, dealing with questions and dealing with queries
- Meeting and greeting candidates, clients and visitors
- Regularly updating databases
- Diary Management
- Co-ordinating diaries and meeting rooms
- Sorting and distributing post
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception and office area
- Typing letters and email correspondence
- Making and arranging refreshments
- Ongoing training and development in I.T. Applications
- Providing full admin and secretarial support
- Assisting the P.A and admin team with errands
- Scanning of documents, and filing
Skills & Experience Required:
- Articulate with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent literacy skills
- Strong IT skills and abilities, including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Confident and outgoing nature
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to converse comfortably with individuals at all levels of authority
- The ability to work effectively, both as part of a team and independently
- Self-motivated, with high levels of initiative
- GCSE's, or equivalents, graded A-C (9-4) in English and Math's
Weekly Wage: GBP156.00 - GBP200.00
Working Hours: Monday-Friday / 08:30am - 5:30pm with 1-hour lunch (Total hours per week: 40.00)
We welcome applications from anyone who is interested in starting or further developing their career within administration. Please contact our Office Manager, Lucy Pemberton for further details on this opportunity.
Potential applicants will be directed towards our Apprenticeship provider to arrange screening and schedule interviews.