Financial Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job title:?Business Administrator - Apprenticeship??
Wage:?GBP10,000 per annum
Working hours:?Monday-Friday / 9.00am to 5.30pm
Course entry requirements: Candidate must hold GCSE grades A-D/9-3 in Math's and English
?What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available:Business & Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is global based organisation who are a provider of cash management solutions specialising in the optimisation of cash being held in travel money bureaux, ATMs and cash centres. They operate throughout UK, North America, Europe, APAC and Middle East for some of the biggest names in Retail Finance and Retail. Due to continued business growth they are currently seeking a business administrator apprentice to join their team in Cheshire.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with great opportunities for progression
- Health care benefits
- Generous stakeholder pension scheme
- Annual bonus - based on both company and personal performance
- Monthly employee award programme
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Answering client queries via the telephone and emails
- Completing analysis for clients to answer their queries
- Reviewing of internal processes and suggesting better ways of working
- Supporting the team with administrative duties
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Numerical skills and data analysis
- Presenting information in a coherent manner
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Managing deadlines and prioritising work
- Client contact and communication
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.